PM Kisan Next Installment 2023: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a scheme launched by the government on 24th February 2019 for the well-being of small and marginal farmers. This scheme is also known as PM Kisan Scheme or Prime Minister’s Farmer’s Tribute Fund. Under this scheme, Indian farmers who are eligible are given minimum income support of up to INR 6,000 every year. “PM Kisan Next Installment:”
However, the fund under this scheme is offered in three equal installments of INR 2000 to the farmers. To date, the government has released 13 installments of this scheme. The last installment was disbursed on February 27th, 2023. Sources say, that the 14th installment should be released soon. However, the date for the next installment for PM Kisan has yet to be declared officially. Unofficially, it is rumored that the 14th installment of Rs. 2000 will be disbursed by 28th July 2023.
PM Kisan Next Installment 2023
PM Kisan Next Installment: The eligible farmers need to pay heed that they need to have a bank account that is NPCI and Aadhaar linked to receive the next installment of the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana as it will be deposited directly to the NPCI and Aadhaar-linked bank account. It is reported that the Department of Posts has been authorized by the Government of India to link the NPCI and Aadhaar card to the bank account of the eligible farmers.
Therefore the eligible farmers should, without delay go to the nearest post office. They should quickly open a new India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) account that is DBT enabled to get the next installment. The farmers must also complete the process of e-KYC of their bank accounts to get the payment without any issues. “PM Kisan Next Installment:”
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
|Also known as
|PM Kisan Scheme or Prime Minister’s Farmer’s Tribute Fund
|Indian Government under PM Narendra Modi
|Central Government of India
|Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare
|Purpose of the PM Kisan scheme
|To provide minimum support price to the eligible farmers
|PM Kisan Launched On
|PM Kisan Scheme Type
|Number of PM Kisan Installments (Yearly)
|PM Kisan Total amount
|PM Kisan Installment amount
|No. of PM Kisan Installments to date
|PM Kisan First installment
|24th February 2019
|PM Kisan 13th installment
|27th February 2023
|PM Kisan 14th Installment Release Date
|28th July 2023
|PM Kisan Installment Payment Method
|Direct Bank Transfer
|Documents Required for PM Kisan Scheme
|Land Record | Bank Account | Mobile Number Aadhar Card Number
|PM Kisan Beneficiaries
|No. of PM Kisan Beneficiaries
|Over 12 Crores Farmers all over India
|The requirements to receive the PM Kisan 14th Installment
|NPCI and Aadhaar-linked bank account
Eligibility for the PM Kisan Scheme
PM Kisan Next Installment: The Central Government of India has very straightforward eligibility criteria for the farmers to be eligible to get benefits of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Any farmer who is a landholder is eligible to get benefits from the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. “PM Kisan Next Installment:”
- The farmers or any member of their family should not be a taxpayer of the Indian Government in the previous year of assessment.
- They must use their land strictly for farming.
- The applicant farmer must fall in the category of marginal and small farmers.
How To Check The Beneficiary List for PM Kisan Scheme Next Installment
You can get the information on the Beneficiary List for PM Kisan Scheme Next Installment from the official PM Kisan website pmkisan.gov.in. If you are eligible for the scheme then you will be able to get the 14th Instalment of the PM Kisan Scheme. Here are the steps.
Go to the official PM Kisan scheme website: pmkisan.gov.in
Find the link for the Beneficiary list and tap or click on it
A new page will open
Follow the instructions you see on the page
Provide all the details you need to enter and press Submit
You will see the beneficiary list on the screen
Download and Save the PM Kisan 14th Kist Beneficiary List 2023 on your device for checking in the future.
The process of linking your Bank account to NPCI
PM Kisan Next Installment: You need to get your bank account to NPCI for direct transfer of the 14th Installment of the PM Kisan Scheme. Here is the step-by-step process for that.
- Go to www.npci.org.in
- Find the link of the Aadhar Seeding process on the page that opens. Tap or click on it.
- You will see a PDF document. Go to the last page of the PDF. Look for the NPCI Mapping Form.
- Download the NPCI Mapping Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill out all the details that are needed in the form.
- Submit the form duly filled in the bank in which you have linked your PM Kisan account.
- You must carry all the needed documents including your Aadhar Card and passbook.
Process to check the 14th Installment Status of PM KIsan Scheme
PM Kisan Next Installment: The beneficiary famrer can check the PM Kisan’s installment status once the money is disbursed by the Central Gvernment of India. They should follow the steps given below to do so.
- Open the PM kisan official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the homepage,, find the link Payment Status Check Online and tap or click on it.
- You will see a log in window open.
- Enter the details like Registration Number, Security Code, Valid Mobile number and any other information it asks for.
- Now you can check if your 14th Installment payment has been disbursed or not.
PM Kisan Next Installment: Important Links
PM Kisan Next Installment: FAQs
1. When will the 14th installment of PM Kisan be disbursed?
The 14th installment of PM Kisan has been done on 28th July 2023.
2. What will be the amount of 14th installment of PM Kisan?
The beneficiary will get an amount of Rs 2000/- as the 14th installment of PM Kisan.
3. What is the total amount on PM KIsan Scheme?
An eligible farmer receives Rs. 6000/- annually as a part of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.