Drake Net Worth: Aubrey Drake Graham, better known by his stage name Drake, is a Canadian singer, rapper, and actor who has achieved enormous pop stardom. Without Drake’s tracks, modern pop music playlists are never complete.
Drake hasn’t been a major celebrity in the pop music industry for many years. He is one of the wealthiest rappers ever. Lil Wayne owns Young Money Entertainment, the label to which he is signed. His current net worth is up to $260 million.
Drake net worth 2023
Drake Net Worth: Drake, a Canadian rapper, has gained popularity and admiration in the mainstream music community. Like Nice For What, In My Feelings, God’s Plan, One Dance, and many others, he has produced enduring pop songs.
In addition to being a well-liked music star, he has also received numerous honors and prizes, including multiple Grammys. He’s a millionaire and lives a lifestyle that many people would find admirable. His professional achievements are also enviable. He has consistently been one of the vocalists with high earnings.
|Name:||Aubrey Drake Graham or Drake|
|Date of birth||24 October 1986|
|Place of birth||Toronto, Canada|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Actor|
|Height||6 feet (approx. 1.83m)|
|Salary||$40 Million + (Per Project)|
|Monthly Income||$4 Million +|
|Net Worth||$260 Million|
Early Career and Milestones of Drake
Drake Net Worth: Drake’s career started when he was 15 years old. In 2001, he began his acting career as Jimmy Brooks on the kids’ TV show Degrassi: The Next Generation. He later began his singing career, and he claims that the love of music has always been a part of him.
Drake Net Worth: He issued his debut mixtape, Room for Improvement, in 2003. Comeback Season, his second mixtape, was made available in 2004. Then, in 2009, he self-released his third mixtape, which was titled So Far Gone.
Lil Wayne and Drake
Drake Net Worth: Drake then went on to sign to Lil Wayne’s record label, Young Money Entertainment, in 2009 after which the two American rappers worked together and penned a number of songs and performed on one of Lil Wayne’s tours. In 2010, Drake’s debut album, Thank Me Later, was released and debuted at the top of the Billboard 200 in the United States.
The commercial success of Drake
Drake Net Worth: Following that, Drake released a number of albums, all of which were well appreciated, and he also worked with a number of well-known musicians, including Chris Brown, DJ Khaled, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Eminem, and many others.
Awards and Accolades of Drake
Drake Net Worth: Drake has been awarded many important awards and nominations for his work. These are as follows:
- American Music Award -Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album for What a Time to Be Alive (with Future), 2016
- American Music Award – Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Song for “Hotline Bling”, 2016
- American Music Award – Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist, 2016
- American Music Award – Favorite Soul/R&B Song for “Work” (with Rihanna), 2016
- American Music Award – Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist, 2017
- All Africa Music Awards – Best Global Act, 2021
- American Music Award – Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Male Artist, 2021
- BET Awards – Best Group for Young Money, 2010
- BET Awards – Best Male Hip-Hop Artist, 2010
- BET Awards – Best Collaboration – “Problems” (with ASAP Rocky, 2 Chainz, and Kendrick Lamar), 2013, and several other Bet Awards and nominations.
- BET Awards – Best Male Hip-Hop Artist, 2012
- Billboard Music Awards – Top Rap Artist, 2016
- Billboard Music Awards – Top Billboard 200 Artist, 2017
- Billboard Music Awards – Top Streaming Songs Artist, 2017
- Billboard Music Awards – Top Song Sales Artist, 2017
- Billboard Music Award for Top Artist, 2022, 2019, 2017
- Billboard Music Awards – Top Hot 100 Artist, 2017
- Billboard Music Awards – Top Rap Artist, 2017
- Billboard Music Award for Artist of the decade, 2021, and several more Billboard awards and nominations.
- Songwriters Hall of Fame, 2011
- Grammy Award for Best Rap Album 2013
- Grammy Award for Best Rap Song 2019, 2017
- Grammy Award for Best Melodic Rap Performance, 2017, and several other Grammy Nominations.
Drake Net Worth: A number of BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards, Brit Awards, Danish Music Awards, BMI London Awards, Fonogram Awards, iHeartRadio Titanium Awards, Clio Awards, Juno Awards, iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards, Latin American Music Awards, Global Awards, Sucker Free Awards, London International Awards nominations, Soul Train Music Awards, MTV awards, South African Hip Hop Awards nominations, GAFFA Award nominations among several other awards and nominations
Drake’s career as an actor
Drake Net Worth: Drake has been in numerous films and TV shows. The films in which he has appeared are listed below.
- 007, Charlie Bartlett
- 2008, Mookie’s Law
- 2011, Breakaway
- 2012, Ice Age: Continental Drift
- 2013, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
- 2014, Think Like a Man Too as Himself
- 2017, 6ix Rising, The Carter Effect
- 2019, Remember Me, Toronto
- 2022, Black Ice
- TBA For Khadija
Assets and Luxury Expenses of Drake
Drake Net Worth: Drake has made a fortune throughout his lengthy and distinguished career. With money, he has made some lavish purchases, including real estate and cars. He has purchased a Beverly Crest home worth $70 million. He is also the owner of a $7.7 million mansion in California’s Hidden Hills.
Drake enjoys driving exotic vehicles. Along with other supercars including Rolls-Royce, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentleys, and numerous more, he owns a Bentley Continental GTC. Additionally, he owns one of the two 499 Ferrari LaFerraris, each valued at $3 million.
Additionally, he has a private Boeing 767 jet that has the words “Air Drake” engraved on its emblem.
Drake is also a big jewelery wearer. Apparently, Drake owns a lot of $100,000 apiece custom-made chains and necklaces.
Drake Net Worth: FAQ’s
1. Who is Drake?
Drake is a Canadian Popstar who is a singer, songwriter, and actor as well.
2. What is the net worth of Drake?
As of 2023, the net worth of Drake is $260 million.
3. What are the most famous songs by Drake?
The top ten songs by Drake that are streamed most are, Too Good – Drake Ft Rihanna (2016), In My Feelings (2018), God’s Plan (2018), Passionfruit (2017), No Guidance – Chris Brown Ft Drake (2019 Work – Rihanna Ft Drake (2016), Life Is Good (2020), One Dance (2016), Nice For What (2018) and Hotline Bling (2015).