Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 has begun, and aspirants have time till August 17, 2023 to apply. The application process for the Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment started on July 27 this year on the official website. The Airforce Agniveer exam is scheduled on October 13, 2023. This recruitment process is going to take place for more than 3,500+ vacancies in the Indian Air Force.
If you are interested in getting a job in the Air Force, you should start preparing to clear the recruitment exam. Candidates who are above 23 years can apply for the recruitment exam. Apart from that, you must have a 10+2 degree from a recognized board or a 3-year diploma in engineering. The selection process will have two exams: a physical efficiency test, two adaptability tests, document verification, and the final medical exam.
Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023
The Indian Air Force, through the Agniveer recruitment exam, endeavours to build its forces with committed and competent individuals. There are nearly 3500 vacancies that need to be filled through such capable individuals. Candidates who successfully pass this exam will shoulder the responsibility of providing national security to India. You will get all information about the exam and further processes in online mode on the official website.
This exam is expected to begin in October 2023. It is believed that the official website will keep updating the homepage with important information related to recruitment. The application process is open for both male and female citizens of India. The only condition is that they should be above 23 years and married.
The exam will happen in the online mode. It is an objective-type paper, and candidates can answer questions in either English or Hindi. The only exception to this rule is in the English paper, where you must answer only in English. This paper will be an hour long for science subjects. It will have English, mathematics, and physics according to the class 12th syllabus. For non-science subjects, the paper will be 45 minutes long. It will contain English according to the class 12th syllabus.
More Details About the Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 Vacancy and Eligibility
Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023: You must know the application process, age limit, and eligibility for this recruitment. The right details will help you to apply and prepare for the exam appropriately.
This table provides an overview of IAF Agniveer Vayu recruitment.
|Name of the organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the post||Agniveer Vayu|
|Location of the job||PAN India|
|Starting date of online application||27th July|
|Last date for online application||17th August|
|Medium of application||Online|
|Examination date||13th October|
|Duration of training||Ten weeks – 6 months|
|The official website for reference||Mentioned Below|
Who Can Apply for the Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023?
Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023: There is a comprehensive eligibility criteria for IAF Agniveer exams. The details are as follows:
- 10+2 or equivalent with subjects like math, physics, and English and a minimum of 50% marks.
- Alternatively, you should have passed a 3-year diploma course in any branch of engineering. This should be from a state, central or UT-recognized polytechnic institute. Also, you must have scored at least 50% marks in your diploma course.
- 50% marks in English are mandatory. If English was not a subject you studied for a diploma, then 50% marks in the subject in intermediate or matriculation are needed.
- You can also have vocational training to apply for this recruitment exam. If you have passed two years of vocational courses in physics and mathematics, you can apply for the post. The institute of your vocational training should be recognized by central, state or UT.
- Are you an aspirant without a science background? You can still apply if you have passed 10+2 with 50% total marks from a recognized education board. You can also be eligible if you have passed two years of vocational courses from central, state or UT-recognized education boards.
To learn more about this eligibility criteria, visit the official agniveervayu recruitment website.
How You Should Apply Online for Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023?
Follow these steps to apply online for Agniveer Vayu recruitment.
Navigate to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/
Sign into your account or register on the website.
Complete the online application.
Upload the necessary documents.
Go through the information you have given.
Hit the Submit button.
Download the hall ticket or admit card
Now you just have to sit for the exam on the scheduled date.
What Is the Selection Process for Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023?
Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023: The selection process comprises various stages. Here are the critical stages you will need to pass to get a job in the Indian Air Force.
- Written examination
- Central Airmen Selection Board Test
- Physical Performance and Measurement Tests
- Two adaptability tests
- Medical examination
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the age limit for applying for Agniveer in 2023?
The maximum age range is 23 years. If you fall in the 17 to 23 age group, you can submit your online application.
2. What is the salary of an Agniveer in the first year?
The salary of Agniveer in the first year is Rs. 30,000 monthly. It increases progressively with the years of your service.
3. What is the last date to apply for the Agniveer recruitment test?
You must apply before August 17 this year for the Agniveer test. After this date, you cannot submit an application.