Talathi Bharti 2023: Maharashtra Revenue Department has recently published the notification for Maharashtra Talathi Bharti on June 23, 2023. They are all set to conduct the exam for Talathi posts for 4644 vacancies.
The online application started on 26th June and the process will be continued till July 17, 2023. The exam is supposed to be held from 17th August 2023 to 12 September 2023 in various examination centres in Maharashtra. Candidates who are interested in this job can now apply online. The link is active on the official website (link below).
Candidates who are interested in knowing the details should read this article carefully. The detailed process of how to apply online, exam pattern, exam fees, eligibility criteria, important dates, important links, salary, and all other information about this job have been explained here.
TALATHI ONLINE FORM IS AVAILABLE. APPLY ONLINE
Maharashtra Revenue Department published the detailed notification for Talathi posts on 23rd June 2023. The application form is now available on their official website. Candidates should fill out the application form before the last date of registration (17th July 2023).
In this way, they will be able to avoid last-minute technical errors on the website. The active official application form link has been mentioned below in this article.
|Job post||Talathi ( Maharashtra)|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra Revenue Department|
|Time duration||120 minutes|
|Exam date||From 17th August to 12th September 2023.|
|Result date||To be announced.|
|Official website||Link below.|
All INFORMATION ABOUT TALATHI BHARTI 2023
Maharashtra Government has announced a detailed notice for 4464 vacancies altogether for recruitment of Talathis in various districts of Maharashtra. The exam will be conducted online. Once candidates pass the written exam test there will be another step of document verification before final recruitment. The participants need to be within the age group of 19 to 38 years. However, for the Reserved categories, there are 5 years of relaxation for the upper age limit. (43 years.)
Candidates need to answer 100 questions within 2 hours. Each question will be of 2 marks. The good news is that the exam has no negative marking system for the wrong answers.
|SUBJECTS||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
The candidate needs to do the payment via online mode. Net Banking/ Credit Card/Debit Card).
Candidates should note that the fee is not refundable under any circumstances. The reserved category students will receive an exemption from fees. The application fee is as mentioned below.
- For UR categories: 1000 Rs.
- For Reserved categories (OBC/EWS/SC/ST): 900 Rs.
DISTRICT WISE VACANCY:
|Chatrapati Sambhaji Nagar Division|
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR TALATHI BHARTI 2023
The candidates need to submit their application form successfully on or before 17th July 2023. Follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below to apply for Talathi Bharti.
Go to the official website of the Maharashtra Revenue Department from an internet-enabled device.
On the main menu, you will find the recruitment button.
Maharashtra Talathi vacancy 2023 notice is already available on the website. Open it and read it thoroughly.
You will find the ‘apply online’ button. Click on it.
You need to fill in the required details like the candidate’s name and other personal details, educational information, etc in the application form.
Once you are done filling out the application form, you need to pay your application fee to complete the process.
Once the payment is completed you will find an option to download the confirmation page of your application form.
Download it and take 2 /3 printouts for future use.
Certain criteria need to be fulfilled by the candidate to be a successful participant in the Talathi exam. Check out the eligibility criteria below to know whether you are eligible or not.
- The candidate needs to have a Graduation degree from any recognized University of India.
- Candidates should have a good grasp of Marathi, Hindi, and English language.
- The candidates should be a minimum of 19 years old and a maximum of 35 years old. This is the age limit of general category candidates (UR). For any reserved categories and Sportspersons, there’s an upper age relaxation of 5 years. For earthquake-affected/PwD candidates there’s an 8 years age relaxation.
|Notification released on||23rd June 2023.|
|Registration started from||26th June 2023.|
|Last date||17th July 2023.|
|Exam date||17th August to 12th September 2023.|
|Admit card||10th August 2023.|
|Result||To be announced.|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR TALATHI BHARTI 2023
Candidates should have all the documents ready in a PDF file format to apply for the Talathi Bharti 2023. Check the documents mentioned below.
- Proof of the name of the candidate.
- Candidate’s age proof from a Govt. ID card( Aadhar card/Birth certificate/10th board admit card/Epic card).
- Candidate has to show proof of educational qualification
- Proof of EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of category (OBC/SC/ST) certificate.
- Non-criminal record certificate
- Physically challenged certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of being a Sportsperson( if applicable)
- Orphan certificate ( if applicable).
- Proof of ( earthquake/project affected certificate) for reservation. ( If applicable)
- Marathi language knowledge proof.
- Affidavit of small family proof.
- MS-CIT certificate proof.
- Domicile certificate ( for all).
SELECTION PROCESS OF TALATHI BHARTI 2023
The selection process will be based on a Written examination and document verification and interview rounds. The details have been mentioned below.
- Written Exam:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria have to give the written exam test to determine their skills and knowledge for the said post.
- Document verification process:
Only the shortlisted candidates will get the chance to ‘document verification’ process. Candidates have to submit their valid qualification proof and other authentic documents to be eligible for the Talathi job.
- Interview round:
Some of the divisions will conduct an interview round to check whether candidates are suitable for the job or not. The questions will be based on their skills, previous job experiences, personal background, and so on.
- Publication of final merit list:
Once all of the previous rounds are done Maharashtra Revenue Department will publish a final merit list based on the candidate’s performance. The list will be based on Written exam performance and document verification and including interviews (if applicable). The candidates who will secure the top ranks will be chosen as the final eligible candidates for the Talathi post.
|Official Notification||Notification PDF|
|Talathi Apply link||Apply Online Link (Active)|
|Official website||CLICK HERE|
|Our Homepage||CLICK HERE|
1. Is the application form available for Talathi Bharti 2023?
Yes. The Talathi Bharti form is available on its official website from 26th June 2023.
2. What is the seat vacancy for Talathi Bharti 2023?
4464 vacancies are available for the Talathi post.
3. What is the salary of Talathi Bharti?
The salary range of Talathi Bharti is from 25,500 to 81,100.