Nelson Mandela Day Wishes: Every year, on 18th July International Nelson Mandela Day is celebrated. The celebration of this day began in 2010. It was started by the United Nations to commemorate the First Black president of South Africa, who was also a leader of Civil Rights. The main aim of celebrating International Nelson Mandela Day is to salute the power that is within each one of us that can impact the world and change it.
Nelson Mandela Day Wishes: UN celebrated the first Nelson Mandela Day on 18th July 2010 and they did so by commemorating the struggle against apartheid and the movement done for the release of Nelson Mandela. The day is meant to inspire taking action to bring about change in the communities.
Nelson Mandela Day Wishes
Nelson Mandela Day Wishes: Here are a few Nelson Mandela Day wishes you can wish people to commemorate this day and remind the power within them to make a change. “Nelson Mandela Day Wishes:”
- If you don’t like the way things are around you, change them. Happy International Nelson Mandela Day.
- You can use education as a weapon as it is the only one that has the power to change the world for the better without creating destruction.
- Racism should be obliterated from this world. Say No to racism and remember Nelson Mandela.
- You are powerful enough to make changes in this world. Bring positivity and changes around you.
- The only thing that matters is your resolve to change things for the better. Don’t worry about your size, color, or age. These things do not matter. Get determined enough and you can do it.
- You have the power to change always. You are never too young or too old.
- A change in the world can be done by strength within you. Learn the power from the great Nelson Mandela.
- You have great power within you to change this world. Don’t use it to destroy.
- Let how other people suffer create ripples in your heart. Be compassionate. Learn from Nelson Mandela
- Impart the teachings of Humanity to your child. Racism doesn’t come naturally. It is taught by humans.
- Nothing can stop you if you are willing to change the world. Remember the work done by Nelson Mandela. If he can do it, you can do it too
- It’s your actions and not your color that makes you superior. Your actions should be strong enough that people disregard your color.
- Don’t be a boss, be a leader. Always believe in the potential of your team as leaders do. This will bring a lot of difference.
- We are all born free. It is our divine birthright to be free. No one can interfere with it. Happy International Nelson Mandela Day.
- No matter what your skin color is: brown, black, or white. You deserve to be treated equally. Happy International Nelson Mandela Day.
Nelson Mandela Day Quotes
Nelson Mandela Day Wishes: Here are some immortal words uttered by Nelson Mandela that inspire leaders and common people around the world to this day. You can use them as Nelson Mandela Day Wishes to wish people. “Nelson Mandela Day Wishes:”
“It is not our diversity which divides us; it is not our ethnicity, or religion or culture that divides us. Since we have achieved our freedom, there can only be one division amongst us: between those who cherish democracy and those who do not.”
“A critical, independent, and investigative press is the lifeblood of any democracy. The press must be free from state interference. It must have the economic strength to stand up to the blandishments of government officials. It must have sufficient independence from vested interests to be bold and inquiring without fear or favor. It must enjoy the protection of the constitution so that it can protect our rights as citizens.” “Nelson Mandela Day Wishes:”
“Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people.”
“Many people in this country have paid the price before me and many will pay the price after me.”
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
“Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.”
“A fundamental concern for others in our individual and community lives would go a long way in making the world the better place we so passionately dreamt of.”
“I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.”
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
“Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.”
“Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.”
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
“It is in the character of growth that we should learn from both pleasant and unpleasant experiences.”
“For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.”
“Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.”
Nelson Mandela Day Messages
Nelson Mandela Day Wishes: Here are a few Nelson Mandela Day messages you can send to people. These are also perfect Nelson Mandela Day greetings.
- Not everyone can afford Peace. It is the most expensive thing on earth.
- The virus of discrimination is the most dangerous of them all.
- Only the worst kind of people discriminate against people based on color.
- When we are gone, we are remembered for our actions. It is up to us whether people will recognize us as Hitler or Mandela.
- Strive to bring change to at least one person on this International Nelson Mandela Day
Nelson Mandela Day Captions
Nelson Mandela Day Wishes: You can use the following as Nelson Mandela Day captions.
- Both Mandela and Hitler brought change to the world. One with peace and another with hatred.
- Freedom is more than simply living free. It’s the freedom to think, express, and get educated.
- You can win over the world only by love.
- People can forget a good face, but a good heart is remembered for a long time.
- The war that is need to be fought now should be with education and not with nuclear bombs.
- Disrupting someone’s freedom is the biggest crime in this world.
- Don’t waste your chance to change the world. Very few get it.
- Your effort matters. Not your failure or success.
- You can always initiate change. It is never too late or early.