Use of this website is provided by WaterAid India subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your use of this website constitutes an acceptance of these terms and conditions to the effect of the date of your first use of this website. If these terms and conditions are not accepted as a whole and in full form, your use of this website must be ended with immediate effect.
2. WaterAid India may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes, modifications, updations online on the website. Your continued use of this website after the changes, modifications, updations are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified as a whole and in full form.
3. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party.
4. This website and any information, names, images, pictures, and logos, brands, campaigns and additional complimentary materials regarding or relating to WaterAid India are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made by WaterAid India or any third party and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and/or errors and shall be subject to corrections. In no event will WaterAid India be liable for any damages whatever including, without limitation to indirect or consequential damages, arising from use the of this website or in connection with use or loss of use of this website, whether in contract or due to negligent means, save that this condition will not restrict or limit our liability for any kind of loss the limitation of which is not permitted by law.
5. WaterAid India does its best to ensure that this website is functioning correctly and that materials contained in the site are timely and accurate and that no objectionable materials and content of any kind shall be uploaded, published and displayed on this website. However, WaterAid India does not warrant or represent: (a) that the functions and materials contained in this website will always be uninterrupted or error free; (b) that any defects identified from time to time will be regularly corrected; (c) that this website, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs; and (d) the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials found on this site; (e)that any material/content posted on the website bona fide believing the same to be not an objectionable or offensive material/content shall not subjectively be considered to be objectionable or offensive by any person/persons. .
6. If you have concerns about accuracy of information, we invite you to bring to our attention any material you believe to be factually inaccurate. Please notify us by forwarding a copy of the material and your comments by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. All the information and materials contained on this website, and any translations of such material are copyrighted materials owned by WaterAid India at all times unless otherwise indicated.
8. All information and materials contained on this website may be translated, printed and used for personal, educational only and should not be used for the purposes of earning profit or personal gain, provided that at all times the source indications are stated (to include, but not to be limited to, the name of the copyright owner). We encourage the translation and adaptation of WaterAid India information and materials shall be performed with the prior express written approval of WaterAid India. Under no circumstances shall WaterAid India be held liable and responsible for the translation or adaptation of content performed by any third party. It is strictly prohibited to sell any information or materials available on the website to any third parties or to use any information or materials for personal gain.
9. Some documents and photos that have been published on this website with the permission of the respective copyright owners (who are independent from WaterAid India). All rights are reserved with WaterAid India and the respective copyright owners on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated in respect of such documents/photographs).
10. WaterAid India takes no responsibility for the content published and displayed on external Internet websites. In addition, links to these websites cannot be taken as any endorsement of the content or approval by WaterAid India of the views and expressions on these external websites.
11. Where information or material has been posted by a third party on the website, including our blog i.e. http://wateraidindia.in/blog, or any WaterAid India social networking profile for example including (but not only limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram. WaterAid India takes no responsibility and shall not be held liable for posting by third parties of any content or materials on the social networking profile of WaterAid India. The posting of the content and materials by third parties on the social networking profile of WaterAid India may not have been reviewed and expressly consented to by WaterAid India. Kindly refrain from posting any inappropriate, objectionable and obscene information or materials for which penal and criminal liability and charges have to be faced by the person/individual/group/association posting such objectionable materials. In addition to the above mentioned kindly refrain from posting any confidential or sensitive information, or materials for which appropriate dissemination of rights and express prior written approval has not been obtained from WaterAid India. We invite you to bring to our attention any information or material you believe to be inappropriate, objectionable and obscene, confidential or sensitive, or unlawfully disseminated, published, displayed and uploaded on the WaterAid India website.
12. Trademarks: The “WaterAid” name and logo and brand are trademarks of WaterAid India. The names, images and logos and brands identifying WaterAid India and associated third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of WaterAid India and/or third parties as appropriate and mutually decided between the parties. Nothing contained therein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of WaterAid India or any third party.
13. Photographs: The inclusion of persons in images or photographs on this website should not be construed as indicating their status. In order to respect the privacy of the children and adults with whom we work, the photographs and names used on this site are not necessarily those of the actual people concerned. Prior express consent has been obtained for any personal or rights restricted photographs published, uploaded and displayed on the website.
14. Any communication or material that you transmit to or post on any public domain of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like (‘Contribution’) is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. On posting any Contributions on this website, you confirm that you are granting WaterAid India a perpetual (and irrevocable), royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive licence in your Contribution to use the information and material for any purpose except for any illegal purposes and in any form of media in any part of the world. This includes the right of WaterAid India to copy, edit, publish, display and grant sub-licences, and exercise all other copyright and publicity rights over the material. If you do not wish to grant us these rights, kindly do not post your Contribution to this website.
16. WaterAid India does not endorse any Contribution or any opinion, statement, or advice expressed by third party users of this website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, WaterAid India expressly disclaims all liability in connection with any Contributions made by third party users of this site.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any legal action or proceeding related to or in connection with this website shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in New Delhi.